Life at IMRT
The campus is well-equipped with modern teaching aids and facilities.
- All classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with electonic systems such as LCD projectors, screens, infrared pointers, and cordless microphones and speakers
- Audio-visual aids such as television and video players are also regularly used
- The campus has its own dedicated leased line and high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity
All programs will be delivered out of the Hyderabad campus, which is well-equipped for higher interactive learning and knowledge exchange.
A typical classroom at IMRT comprises engineers from diverse backgrounds and with technical skills across specializations. The pedagogy involves various learning interventions to ensure the engineers make the most of the programs offered.
- Classroom lectures by experienced faculty
- Video lectures from international subject matter experts
- Guest lectures from visiting national/international faculty
- Case study analysis
- Lab based simulations
- Group/individual assignments and presentations
- Project work, report preparation, and paper presentations
- National/international seminars and workshops
- Computer-based simulations
- Site visits to manufacturing locations and metro construction sites in India
- Overseas study tour