The PGP at IMRT equips professionals with the skills to design, build, and manage modern rail systems across the globe. The program is delivered from the Hyderabad campus and incorporates innovative teaching methodologies, simulators, interaction with domain experts, and a case-based approach for more focused and specialized learning.
- Flagship non-residental, specialized course
- Course duration is one year
- Equips prospective technology managers and leaders with problem-solving abilities to meet the unique challenges of the growing mass rapid transit systems
- Designed to help students understand metro and rail technologies from a global perspective along with an understanding of the socio-economic impact of metros on the Indian society
- Incorporates various learning models, including focus on real-life case studies, cutting-edge curriculum developed by industry professionals, and sound delivery with a hands-on learning approach